10.12.2008

my eyes are chalky i'm falling asleep kind of why would anyone ever want to read this why do i want to read this or write this i can't find my paper journal but that's not why i started this i started this because i thought it would be funny to have a blog called "tom hanks superfan" last night while i was stoned and now i'm not sure what i'm doing other than giving punctuation and coherent sentences the finger.

In bed, I always feel little tickles on my legs, which I assume is static electricity playing with my nerves and hair follicles. 

Ever just want to kiss someone?

I was hungry all night tonight, except for when I was supposed to eat on my break. But other than that half an hour, I've felt like I need to put something into my mouth and body, but I don't know what. I think if I was kissing someone, I wouldn't feel this way, because there would be something in my mouth.

I'm falling asleep as I'm typing this.

3 comments:

12kosekose said...

Sohpet -
çet -
cet -
Chat Siteleri -
Sohbet Kanallari -
Chat odalari -
Seviyeli chat -
Sohbet Odaları -
Sohbet siteleri -
Chat adresleri -
Sohbet chat -
muhabbet chat -
chat siteleri -
Sohbet Sayfaları -
Seviyeli sohbet -
Dini Sohbet -

bedava sohbet said...

Very informative and trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one.
cinsel sohbet
I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
çet sohbet
Thanks for your explanation was very good effort, while health information in your hand
sohbetci

They look very nice, wonderful =)

sohbet net -
yazgülü sohbet -
seviyeli sohbet -
adana sohbet -
kerizim -
çet sohbet -
yazgülü -
sohbet et -
yonja -
cinsel chat
cinsellik sohbet

bedava sohbet said...

Very informative and trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one.
cinsel sohbet
I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
çet sohbet
Thanks for your explanation was very good effort, while health information in your hand
sohbetci

They look very nice, wonderful =)

sohbet net -
yazgülü sohbet -
seviyeli sohbet -
adana sohbet -
kerizim -
çet sohbet -
yazgülü -
sohbet et -
yonja -
cinsel chat
cinsellik sohbet