11.26.2008

I think the morning is my favorite time of day.

Yesterday I talked with the guy installing Comcast. He said he was going to be a guest on Judge Joe Mathis because he was driving drunk on Father's Day and crashed into this guy's truck. I told him he should've gone on Judge Joe Mathis. He said he didn't want to because he took the issue seriously, and being on Judge Joe Mathis would make it into a joke. I said that might be okay.

We both love cats but are allergic. He looked like Lil Wayne, but attractive. He liked my pictures of Handimals.



I asked him who his craziest customer was. He said a lot of people come to the door naked. I thought about my friend Kelly, in high school, who went to the door naked when Jehovah's Witnesses were outside, but I didn't tell him about it in case he was a Jehovah's Witness.

He also said a couple almost got into a physical fight while he was installing cable, and he felt very uncomfortable and said something about calling the cops to them.

Then Shrek 3 came on t.v. and we both watched it for awhile and were quiet. A CGI character spit into a mug and he said, "ew, gross." I said, "I only saw the first Shrek." He said, "I saw the second one too. They have like four or five I think. I love Shrek."

I pictured us becoming really unlikely friends, and he wears his Comcast uniform all the time even when we go out to a bar or dinner or something. I don't know his name, but it is probably Tyrone.

2 comments:

Clark Blue said...

enjoyed this.
tried to think of another possible name for the comcast guy for about two minutes and then gave up. read some of your other entries. decided to come back to this one and write this.

12kosekose said...

Sohpet -
çet -
cet -
Chat Siteleri -
Sohbet Kanallari -
Chat odalari -
Seviyeli chat -
Sohbet Odaları -
Sohbet siteleri -
Chat adresleri -
Sohbet chat -
muhabbet chat -
chat siteleri -
Sohbet Sayfaları -
Seviyeli sohbet -
Dini Sohbet -